Friday, February 20, 2009

FACEinHOLE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1) I chose this picture because I love the movie Shrek 1 & 2 and I think that my face on Shrek's body is pretty humours.

2) I think the picture turned out pretty good. Although the green on my face doesn't perfectly match the colour green of Shreks body it still turned out well.

3) I think the actor Mike Myers that is the voice of Shrek is one funny dude. Shreks character is always the tough ogar with no loving emotions but every once in a while he lets his feelings shine through his tough exterior.

4) I think creating this picture was enjoyable. It gives you a different perspective of what you would like in another figure and in the end makes up for a pretty good laugh.

extras:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments: