Friday, June 12, 2009

FINAL BLOG!

A) Image and video hosting by TinyPic

B) I think the Friday blogs are a good idea. It gives us a chance to get out of the classroom and put are creative skills to use. For the most part the blog assignments given were simple tasks that didn't take too much thinking, i like this because it gave me a chance to unwind the stress and just have a relaxing Friday.

1) Overall i did enjoy Friday blog-day because it was simple thinking work and i enjoyed the creative tasks that were given. I think that students and teachers would both benefit from these blog days. It gives students the chance to show off their computer skills and it gives teachers the chance to see those skills.

2) My favorite blog activity was the faceinhole blog. I thought it was quite amusing to see my face in a bunch of different characters and celebrities. My favorite faceinhole was the one of me as shrek.

3) My least favorite blog activity was the Cyberpunk blog. I found it hard to get into the questions because i had never really heard of a "cyberpunk" before. Although i didn't find that blog very interesting I did learn some information about the genre.

4) I think a cool blog for future bloggers would be to create thier own website using piczo or another webmaking site. On the site they could write their likes and dislikes, an about me and maybe even some poems or something creative they have done in the past. I think that would be neat to do.

C) I don't have anything to suggest for improvements.

1) My favorite activity this semester was my summative project. I enjoyed teaching people how to tie dye and I'm glad that all their shirts turned out. Tie dye is just a fun way to pass time, in my opinion.

2) My least enjoyable acitivy this semester was doing the biography questions from the book. I thought it was a bit boring and the information didn't really catch my attention. The biography unit could be improved by showing more documenty biographies on tape so that it would catch more of the students attention.

D)
-Becca: How To Blog
-Evelyn: The Last Book in the Universe Characters
- Spencer: How To Blog
- Jeff: How To Blog


E) Goodbye bloggers of 2009!
I hope you future bloggers have as much fun with blogging as I did!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment